NETWORKING & SECURITY
- Wi-Fi is a popular technology that allows an electronic device to exchange data wirelessly (using radio waves) over a computer network, including high-speed Internet connections.
- Outsourced-IT implement revolutionary WiFi system which combines carrier class performance, unlimited scalability, and a virtual management controller.
- Powerful Hardware: The access Points feature the latest in WiFi 802.11n MIMO technology capable of 300Mbps speeds with ranges up to 500 ft.
- Intuitive Software: Install, configure, and manage all of your Wireless Access Points with the intuitive User Interface.
- Expandable: Unlimited Scalability. Build your wireless networks as small or big as you need. Start with one, expand to thousands.
Cyberoam Unified Threat Management:
Cyberoam Unified Threat Management appliances offer comprehensive security, connectivity and productivity to organizations, ranging from large enterprises to small and branch offices, through following features:
- Firewall: Cyberoam offers extensive security against web-based threats – preventing the entry of malware, phishing, pharming, intrusions and unauthorized file transfers.
- VPN: The VPNC-certified Cyberoam offers the option of IPSec, LT2P, PPTP and SSL VPN over its UTM appliances, delivering granular, secure, identity-based network access control to branch offices and other remote users while making it compatible with existing network infrastructure.
- Intrusion Prevention System: Cyberoam IPS provides comprehensive, zero-hour protection by blocking intrusion attempts, against malware, Trojans, DoS attacks, malicious code transmission, backdoor activity and blended threats.
- Anti-Virus & Anti-Spyware: The Gateway Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware solution protects against blended threats viruses and other malware at the gateway before they reach users, making the use of web, email, and IM, safe .
- Anti Spam: The Anti-Spam solution blocks spam messages over SMTP, POP3, IMAP protocols in real time and provides comprehensive Zero hour protection to organizations against spam. It minimises business mail loss with 98% protection against zero-hour attacks and .0001% false positive rate.
- Outbound Spam Protection: The Outbound Spam Protection helps service providers proactively identify spam sources and establishes the location of botnet infections thus repairing or disabling spamming accounts and in the process, eliminating outbound Spam. Existing solutions use anti spam in reverse technology to block outbound spam which is not effective in dealing with root causes as result of which even genuine mails are lost which may mean huge business loss.
- Web Filtering: Cyberoam’s award-winning Web Filtering blocks access to harmful, inappropriate, and dangerous websites through its comprehensive URL databases with millions of URLs grouped into 82+ categories. Cyberoam extends the filtering security up to Layer 8 where policies based on users’ identity provides comprehensive access controls and data & productivity loss.
- Bandwidth Management: Cyberoam Bandwidth Management offers Layer 8 Identity-based bandwidth control, enabling organizations to apply and administer policies that accurately control valuable bandwidth resources & business-critical applications, optimize network performance and improve network congestion. The solution supports Cloud and SaaS deployments while lowering capital expense involved in bandwidth purchase.
- Application Visibility & Control: Cyberoam offers Application Layer 7 to User Layer 8 visibility and controls, allowing policies based on User-Time-Bandwidth-Application in organizations. This allows security against application-based threats, controls applications usage by users, and prioritises bandwidth allocation to business critical, non-critical, socio-business and undesirable applications.
- 3G / WiMAX Connectivity: Cyberoam UTM appliances support 3G and WiMAX WAN connectivity, offering assured security over wireless WAN links. Organizations get high security levels at remote locations that may not have wireline connectivity and also achieve high availability in WAN connectivity through automatic failover from a wireline to wireless link in case the wireline WAN link fails.
- Instant Messaging Archiving & Controls: Cyberoam’s IM Archiving and Controls secure communication and file transfer over IM, preventing data loss, phishing, malware, viruses, and more. Along with Cyberoam’s Layer 8 Technology, it controls access to IM applications like Yahoo Messenger and Windows Live Messenger while offering drilled down logs & reports that give visibility and archiving facility, which also ensures compliance requirements.
- Multiple Link Management: Multiple Link Management provides reliable WAN connectivity while supporting WAN redundancy – giving assured access to business applications involved in collaboration, Cloud and SaaS deployments. Automated Load Balancing of multiple ISP links, link failover and user-identity-based routing delivers higher ROI and minimizes overload in organizations.
- On-Appliance Reporting: Cyberoam’s on-appliance reporting, based on Layer 8 technology effectively tracks the movement of users in the network in real time. It gives logs and reports based on actual user identity rather than IP addresses in the network. This offers in-depth reporting that does away with the need for separate reporting appliance, minimizing additional investment and security cost in organizations.
- IPv6 Ready: Cyberoam is “IPv6 Ready” Gold logo certified by the international IPv6 Forum. The Gold logo assures that Cyberoam’s UTM appliances are IPv6 Ready and can identify and process IPv6 traffic to ensure smooth transition of networks to IPv6 technology.
- Wi-Fi Appliances: Cyberoam CRwi series of Wi-Fi security appliances provide comprehensive protection to home and remote offices and public Wi-Fi access providers against malware, intruders & road warriors on a lookout to steal data through MAC spoofing or to bring down networks through DoS attacks. The CRwi appliances offer Layer 8 Identity-based security that offer unprecedented security in wireless LANs. The appliances support 802.11n/b/g wireless standards while combining the features of a router along with complete UTM features.